Free Christmas Quizzes
Free Christmas Quiz 1
These great free Christmas quizzes will test your knowledge of the festive season (Be warned, some of the answers are ‘loosely’ connected with Christmas !) ...
See how many you got right, by selecting the ‘Answers’ link underneath the quiz ...
Want more free quizzes ... No problem, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll email lots more free quiz samples to your inbox !
Here's the first of our free christmas quizzes ...
1. Who gave his backers a surprise Christmas present by winning
the Derby at Epsom on 3rd June 1964?
2. What was the assumed name of author Charles Lutwidge
3. In which TV series did Robbie Coltrane play Dr. Edward
4. Which composer wrote the music for Hark The Herald Angels
5. What was the name of the toad in Bagpuss?
6. Who beat Austria 6-0 on aggregate to win their play-off make the
2002 World Cup finals?
7. Which presenter chaired Question Time from 1979-89?
8. Which Biblical town’s name means ‘House of Bread’ in Hebrew?
9. Which actor, born in 1920, had the real name Joe Yule Jnr.?
10. In April 2001, which TV presenter had his beard shaved off after
readers of a Devon newspaper pledged £8,000 for the ‘Green
11. What would be your birthstone if you were born on Christmas
12. Who wrote the 1954 short story A Child's Christmas In Wales -
based on his own childhood?
13. At a Chris tingle service, in what are candles held?
14. From which country did Turkeys originate?
15. Which chorister recorded the 1996 album The Choirboy's
16. Which event is commemorated on Twelfth Night?
17. The 3 Kings brought gold and what other two precious spices?
18. Who played the lead role in The Santa Clause 2?
19. Who took Merry Christmas Everyone to the top of the UK charts
20. In Die Hard, Bruce Willis spent Christmas 1988 battling Hans
Gruber and his henchmen in an LA office block - who played
Click here for answers to the free Christmas quiz above
More Christmas Quizzes Can Be Found Here
Return From Free Christmas Quizzes To Free Quiz Questions