April 2010 Free Quiz
Your April 2010 Free Quiz
1. On 16th December 2000, the world’s longest running play was performed for the 20,000 time and opened in London, in November 1952 – What was it’s name ?
2. Who was once, one of Benny Hill’s angels in the UK, before finding fame in the US by playing the character of Daphne Moon in the TV sitcom ‘Frasier’ ?
3. Patty, Maxene and Laverne were the first names of which singing sisters?
4. The song ‘As Long As He Needs Me’ features in which musical ?
5. Whose play ‘The Importance Of Being Earnest’ was first performed in 1895 ?
6. What name is given to the solo dance, traditionally performed by sailors, which is named after the instrument it was originally danced to ?
7. Name the 52 year old guitarist who was nominated in 10 categories at the 2000 Grammy awards, winning in eight of them ?
8. Which French actress returned to the stage in November 1915 after having her right leg amputated the previous February ?
9. With which musical instrument do you associate Vanessa Mae ?
10. Which Gilbert & Sullivan operetta is set in Venice ?
11. Which female pop star wrote the 1999 best-selling book ‘If Only’ ?
12. What is the name of the magical island featured in the musical ‘South Pacific’ ?
13. Name the actor/singer, often compared with Frank Sinatra, who appeared in the films ‘Memphis Belle’, ‘Little Man Tate’, ‘Hope Floats’ and ‘Copycat’ ?
Harry Connick Jnr
14. According to the title of his popular song, what did Ivor Novello want to keep burning ?
The home fires
15. Which of Handel’s musical works contains the famous ‘Hallelujah Chorus’ ?
16. Who starred as the vigilante in the ‘Death Wish’ films ?
17. Who starred in ‘Last Tango in Paris’ and ‘The Passenger’ ?
18. Who starred as Daisy Miller in the 1974 film version of Henry Miller’s novel of the same name ?
19. In films, who played both Mike Hammer and Martin Luther ?
20. Which actor took Sean Penn under his wing ?
Click Here For More Great Quizzes
Thank you for visiting april 2010 free quiz ...
Click Here To Return To Free Quizzes