In which country is ‘Calgary’ ? .... Is just one of the questions, in our Geography Quiz.
We’ve got 20 free quiz questions and answers, a little further down the page, to test your geography knowledge ...
- List of Countries and Capital Cities of the world.
- List of international currencies of the world.
- This is a list of largest countries of the world by both population and area size.
US States And Their Capitals
- Complete list of all current 50 US States and their Capitals.
1. Which long river has White and Blue tributaries ?
2. Which religious leads is head of state at the Vatican ?
3. Is Perth on the west or east coast of Australia ?
4. In which country is ‘Calgary’ ?
5. Does Bombay or Tokyo have the higher population ?
6. What sort of Snowman is another name for the Himalayan yeti ?
7. What is the world’s smallest, flattest and driest continent ?
8. Is Argentina in the northern or southern half of South America ?
9. Pakistan & Bangladesh both border which country ?
10. Which country’s name is an anagram of ‘PURE’ ?
11. The West Indies lie in which sea ?
12. Zambia is a neighbour of which country, which also begins with a ‘Z’ ?
13. Which Egyptian canal links the Red Sea and the Mediterranean ?
14. Is Ghana on the African coast, or wholly inland ?
15. Which ocean is the world’s deepest ?
16. In Ireland, what is a lough ?
17. Who is commemorated at Washington’s Lincoln Memorial ?
18. Which US state, has the postal abbreviation ‘AZ’ ?
19. New South Wales is in which country ?
20. Which American desert is the world’s largest ?
Return From Geography Quiz To Pub Quiz Facts Home Page